So far the snoops don't rule... but you never know what the Poll Results will be by the weekend. If you haven't yet cast your vote, hurry up! Dammit! I wanna know :-) (Polls are always on the right-hand column of the blog, just scroll down a bit). There, that was easy, yes?
So again it was just me and the dogs who slept in the "fridge" last night, and oh! it was marvelous. BF thinks he's coming down with something, he hasn't been feeling well in a while so he slept on the couch. I told him to go see a doctor and get bloodwork done, it's been years and it's not normal to feel sick all the time. Poor sweetie. There's just nothing I can do to help.
It's still early morning and already a sweltering, heavy 25C... there is just NO middle ground, for fuck's sake: either 10C and raining chilly or it's jungle swamp! My closet is choking with 4-seasons clothing - fun fun fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment