You can tell when it's been beautiful, I'm not online much... am busy outside enjoying the too-short summer! I wish I had another day to pretend I'm in California... my freckles have freckles, LOL! We spent the afternoon at my dogsitter's house, he hosted his annual BBQ for us and a bunch of friends, needless to say we ate too much and had a very nice time... I was BAD and had a ton of junk food (like Doritos and brownies, eh? but no booze), shrimp brochettes, macaroni salad, the works! The three dogs had a blast and behaved beautifully, there were no kids at the party so it was perfect! Oh and there was cheesecake...
On the downside, I've been neglecting returning phone-calls and emails and am probably on a few blacklists :-( Hopefully I'll be forgiven once I start acting like a friend again... sigh. I need more hours in a day or a secretary. Both would be nice.I have a mission this week to exercise more and eat better, time to stop being lazy and create some energy - a few very busy weeks are looming ahead, it's quarter end and that means HELL. So yeah... take iron supplements, get enough rest and plenty of exercise, eat smartly and try not to get stressed over the small stuff too much. Wish me luck, my friends!
No comments:
Post a Comment