Sunday, June 24, 2007

After a shitload of chocolate

Funny, I don't feel any better. These physical cravings have got to STOP! Can I just bleed already and get this over with?! UGH. I'm getting fat and gross again and I need to get a grip, it's not who I want to be, this weak and unfocussed person stuck in a rut.

OK this day has been good so far, had a nice walk in Old Montreal and drank in the sights, sounds and smells of happy people enjoying life, the house is relatively clean and the fridge is full, tomorrow is a holiday so I can catch up on more sleep, the doggies are sleeping tight after their adventures this afternoon, so I've got nothing to bitch about, really. Then why do I feel so alone, so cut off from the world, so helpless and so empty? Stupid PMS funk. Just fuck off, will you? Leave me alone!

1 comment:

Smiler said...

I feel like that most of the time these days. in my case, it's not PMS... it's IHML.