Thursday, June 28, 2007

Are you KIDDING ME?!

Recently read on a pet forum:

"My neighbours have a 5 month old GSD/Bouvier mix. Last night she told me her and her family are leaving on Friday for a week's vacation to New Brunswick. I said, "oh, how nice, the dog will enjoy running on the beach".

Her reply? "Oh, no we're leaving him at home". I asked her who was watching the dog, and she said that he'll be fine, that she's getting a neighbour to come in once a day (ONCE A DAY???!!!) to let him out and to feed him, the rest of the time he'll be in his crate. "

This is so wrong in so many ways, I don't know if I should scream or hire a hitman to get rid of these morons - cleansing the gene pool. WTF are they thinking?... A 5-month old puppy all alone for a week in a house, in a crate? While the "owners" vacation by the sea? Has the world gone mad? Is there no human decency or brains left? I want to cry.

No comments: