Friday, June 1, 2007

The cat's meow

I think if you would dunk a cat into a vat of Tim Horton's coffee, it would make a whole lotta racket but not change the taste much. Possibly could even improve it. Mother of God - why do people pay for this sh*t? OK it came with my lunch trio, I ran out of time and needed a sandwich, it's raining and TH's is just next door... pouah. Couldn't make it halfway through a small cup of the sludge. I could go on and on about how bad it is (old rotten army socks taste better, so does a pint of cow nipples recycled in diesel oil, etc etc) but I'm sure you know what I'm talking about. They do make a good donut though! :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love cats...
Please dont dunk it there!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey I like Timmy's coffee! I won't compare it to your great cafe latte place but for a fast-food coffee, it's the best there is! You're such a little coffee snob! LOL


Dani