Thursday, June 21, 2007

Rolling in the tornado

I can't imagine people who are busy like this from the crack of dawn until late at night, 5 days a week or more - kill me now! I sure am looking forward to this 3-day weekend, I promise you... Am working late tonight then have a team dinner, after that it's jammies and cuddling with the furkids and bf for a few minutes before a good night's rest (hopefully). Oh and Happy Birthday Prin! he he. She'll loooove that :-)

Jeezus I need to get back to Smiler and catch up on a bunch of emails, still tons of spring cleaning to do this weekend too, and I really want to work on my photos and sleep... been taxing my reserves and my little red baggy eyes are NOT happy. Oh did I mention I'm on PMS right now, too? More like a warning than anything else, he he.

As of tomorrow, we start losing daylight hours. Already. Does that bother anyone else but me?!

1 comment:

prin said...

Oh, yeah, Prin looooooooves that. Thanks. A million peeps will see it now. Greaaat. Tsk. :D