Now that was smart! Was in bed at 11pm last night (a miracle for a Friday) and got up at 9am today, plenty of time to enjoy this gorgeous hot sunny summer day. Already done two loads of laundry, the kids are fed and groomed, dishes are done and bed is made, I had a healthy light breakfast & obligatory latte, my forums & emails are all done and yep, life is good! Tomorrow's supposed to rain somewhat, so the weekend chores will wait until then.
As soon as I can confirm with Prin what time we meet at the river, we'll be off -it's just a short 30 mins drive - the kids will be thrilled for the chance to get wet and sandy, and of course we'll take tons of pics. And this time I'm not forgetting the SPF 30 sunblock cream, my arms still hurt from yesterday's sun beating. Aloha!
No comments:
Post a Comment