Friday, June 8, 2007

Ring-a-ding

That's the sound I would need to wake up in the mornings... the clock radio thingie just doesn't work, I always sleep sooo hard at 7am and my subconscious is cloaking my brain cuz it loves the rest... Six hours is seriously not enough. I'm probably cutting years off my life due to exhaustion!

"Go to bed earlier then". Well yah, I've been trying! Seems the hottest time for my forums is late at night, everybody's online and wants to chat, I get sucked in and just don't see the hours melt away. No discipline, that's what. I guess I deserve my red scratchy eyes and headache.

Kay well no matter, it's FRIDAY and that deserves a round of applause! I'll be closing the poll this weekend and look forward to posting the results for everyone, already have the next one lined up. Ya ready for it?!

So I have a call with my boss in a half-hour, am kinda nervous about it actually. Hope I didn't open a can of worms that can't be fried and thrown to the birds, you know? He's buddies with the guy I want to throttle so I have to tread very carefully... my peanut-butter toast is percolating in my tummy and this morning's tylenol is on strike. Wish me luck... I need all the good vibes I can get!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And is everything ok?
I am sure many of us want to know
Later
-Cocotteski