Here's what you voted for...
I am a female and like getting it 23%
I am a male and like giving it 21%
I am a male and like getting it 18%
I am female and like giving it 15%
I am a female and do not like getting it 10%
I am a male and do not like getting it 8%
I am a female and do not like giving it 5%
I am a male and do not like giving it 0%
Never received oral sex 0%
Never given oral sex 0%
So all my readers have either given or received it at some point of their lives, all the men like giving it, which is good cuz alot of women like getting it, and vice-versa. Maybe the poll structure was complicated, I'm a bit lost in the tabulations, myself. Next poll is much simpler... take a look!
1 comment:
ALL of those percentages seem really low!!!
Post a Comment