Surprisingly my body parts aren't as stiff as I thought they would be after yesterday afternoon's beating, which means that a) I'm in better shape than I imagined or b) I'm part android. Yey! That would also explain my weird eating patterns. Woke up with a bellyache this morning so had to skip breakfast, how smart is that..! not. Now for an important public announcement:
If you want to piss me off:
- Ignore me for days and weeks
- Don't reply to my emails
- Don't keep up with my life
- Put me at the bottom of your priorities
- Rush through all communications
- Talk to me while writing emails or reading something else
- Make it feel like a chore to give me two minutes of your time
- Get mad at me for expressing my frustrations
...and then expect me to be all lovey-dovey, affectionate and emotionally available when you need me... Sorry but fuck off, eh? Get a fish!
4 comments:
How to piss you off.. Check.. check... I do that.. Check.. That too... Sorry I'm all over, I'm writing an email at the same time as I'm going through your list...
Oops! Gotta go!
Dunno who did that but they better stop quick! T-Doll ain't much fun when she's that way...
Skip
This doesn't apply to my girlfriends of course ;-) Men are from Mars and sometimes most of them should shuttle right back up there, you know? Take lessons on how to treat a lady! \end of rant\
That's the difference between men and women too- women poke their friends to get them to vent and maybe have a laugh, while men poke just because they're clueless. :D
Post a Comment