Friday, June 8, 2007

So bleddy HOT!

It's 7:30pm and still 30C, add the humidity and we are hitting 39C... had to put both dogs in the bedroom cuz it's the only place with A/C, hopefully it will cool down tonight cuz they need to go stretch their legs and have a proper bio break. If I licked my back, I'd probably go "ACK! salty!" cuz yeah, it's been drippy.

My little bro dropped by for a short visit, it was so nice to see him again - he's been renovating his house like mad the past two weeks and forgot to eat so he lost some weight, and if you knew him you'd wonder "what weight?" cuz he's fit as a fiddle. Hmm a week of McDonald's would cure all that, or he could take some of MY fat... I got plenty to sacrifice to the cause ;-)

Hungry. No idea what to eat. Have a headache. Tylenol for dinner!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

unless you fallen in a Haggen DAz tub I dont think you anything to share Ms 115Pds!
Love your Blog continue good work!
Your Cocotteski