Thursday, June 7, 2007

Aha! I knew it!

LOL! Check out the current poll stats... more opportunists than honest folk are responding. Guess I'm gonna have company to party with in Hell! he he.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Anonymous Dani here (again!)

Tough poll that and I have to say I was in between options 2 and 3 but if I have to be brutally honest, I'd take the item and run... something like that IKEA housewife getting out of the store demanding her hubby to "step on the gas"!

Dakota is such a brute, bless him :-) !! Tonsei only weighs 96 lbs and he's nearly 2.5 years old! He's all skin and bones!

BTW, great smoothie video - Natasha Bedingfield "I bruise easily", it's lovely. I like her a lot; in fact her song "These words" was one of the 3 songs I used for my wedding ceremony.

Alas time to quit and get onto other things, like watch a late movie and go to sleep zzzzzz.

Love and miss you!
Dani (please kiss my big brute on the nose for me)