Sunday, June 17, 2007
It's gonna hurt
I better brace myself... 5 hours of vigorous scrubbing, rubbing, washing and deep cleaning that stupid kitchen is already starting to make my arms, shoulders and back feel like a monster from outer space. Everything's gonna be stiffer than an 18-yr old on viagra - but it was worth it. We had a flash "Singapore storm" in the early afternoon, which brought the humidity level down thank-the-lord, at least there was a cool breeze to keep me company during the cleaning. BF took care of the kids and other chores so yeah, almost ready for a long hard work week... Going to make a bunch of food now, back soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hehe... And here's me, "What are your arms sore from? Throwing the stick?" :D I should really read this before I talk to you. :D
Post a Comment