This weekend I want to cook up a few nice things, I've been so lazy and uninspired lately though. I threw out a 10 lbs bag of potatoes, unopened and sprouting eyes and arms and hair, the fridge is empty except for dog food and condiments, blah. Maybe after 12 hours of sleep, I'll actually feel like being a housewife. Wheeee.
Friday, June 22, 2007
It's Friday and...
...I've got both eyes in one socket. Grey and sprinkling outside, a cool 18C, I feel snuggly and comfy and woozy tired, I know I should be stressed about stuff but I can't be bothered right now. I'll get through this work day the best I can, take care of the monthly home bills, go have lunch with a colleague who broke up with her BF and needs company, munch on candy all day cuz it's PMS and I'm allowed, push more paper and make more phone calls, then finally call it a week and just... collapse, I guess.
This weekend I want to cook up a few nice things, I've been so lazy and uninspired lately though. I threw out a 10 lbs bag of potatoes, unopened and sprouting eyes and arms and hair, the fridge is empty except for dog food and condiments, blah. Maybe after 12 hours of sleep, I'll actually feel like being a housewife. Wheeee.
This weekend I want to cook up a few nice things, I've been so lazy and uninspired lately though. I threw out a 10 lbs bag of potatoes, unopened and sprouting eyes and arms and hair, the fridge is empty except for dog food and condiments, blah. Maybe after 12 hours of sleep, I'll actually feel like being a housewife. Wheeee.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment