What a friggin' day. Got pushed to my limits by a co-worker who thinks himself my boss (and I do not report to him), it was the last straw that sent me in tears to the HR office. I think it was the first time in 7+ years with the company that I let a prick like that get to me. The NERVE of that jerk! Bossing everyone around like little poolboys? I think not! At least I got to air my griefs and I have a call with my REAL boss Friday morning, I'm collecting ammo in the meantime and we'll see what happens. I'm not about to let some moron destroy our team, somebody has to step up and say something, dammit!
I'm exhausted, mentally and physically. Feel like having some granola for dinner and then going for a short run & a tan. Thank goodness BF took the kids out for their run tonight, I wouldn't have had the strength. Oh and the little bastards killed a bird today, I went out to sweep the tiny balcony where they spend their days and there it was, stiff legs up in the air, broken neck. What kind of suicidal bird gets close to two huge dogs on a small balcony anyways?! Sigh. You can't stop hunting dogs from doing what they do best, I guess. RIP little fellow.
3 comments:
Just remember that what goes around does indeed come around. If you're not willing to wait, there are other, more expeditious, ways to deal with this.
Hang in there dahlin, you have much more staying power than they do.
Chin-up!
Skip
OK hmm, what is another more expedious way to deal with this?... am having a chat with my boss tomorrow, laying out the agenda now... any suggestions on how best to get the message through? I know HR is getting involved too - it's not just about me, that's the thing. Oh man. I really hope I didn't start a landslide that will bury me alive. I might be out of a job soon :-(((
No, you won't be out of a job soon, you're completely within your rights to complain and you are protected by the Normes de travail. Just a word of advice though, record everything, keep a track of things; it's always in your best interest to have records. Hang in there babe and wait it out!
Dani
Post a Comment