Friday, June 1, 2007

Rrrrrrrr!

Do I ever love a good night's sleep... the meds seem to be working, or else I'm just so fucking tired that my brain just gave up and followed my body - LOL! Everybody's doing great this morning, both dogs have good tummies again, the big beanie was arooooing to wake the neighborhood, it's finally Friday and life is good!

Work is under control again and I made plans to start spring cleaning this weekend, we'll do one room at a time so should be done by end of June. And one room takes a few hours, so I don't want weekends to be just chores, you see?... Like tonight is another round of grinding chicken frames (ugghh pain in the ass), but then we're good for a short month. Oh before I forget!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE BRO!!!

How does it feel to hit the big 3-0!! 'course you still look like a kid - that's a good thing - hang on to that! And in case you read this too late, I'll be calling later today - what are your weekend plans? Let me know if you're in town...

No comments: