figuring it out one day at a time
Hey Nicky, Andree here! It's been way too long, I've been kinda busy. (blush)I'm sure you're heard, I'm a mommy now (baby, not dog/rabbit/cat hee hee)Anyway, hope you've still got your freak on, it sure seems like you do! Visit our site for pics etc at www.vincentandree.caLove, Andree
awe, so cuuute! see how blogs are useful for sharing the love, photos and news? LOL! Can I link you guys? oh and congratulations on the new little one... she's so cuuute! :-)
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Hey Nicky, Andree here!
It's been way too long, I've been kinda busy. (blush)
I'm sure you're heard, I'm a mommy now (baby, not dog/rabbit/cat hee hee)
Anyway, hope you've still got your freak on, it sure seems like you do!
Visit our site for pics etc at www.vincentandree.ca
Love,
Andree
awe, so cuuute! see how blogs are useful for sharing the love, photos and news? LOL! Can I link you guys? oh and congratulations on the new little one... she's so cuuute! :-)
Post a Comment