figuring it out one day at a time
Arr! Watch me snap this stick like a twig!
Oh my God!This stick has a big black dude attached to it!
"Geoff suddenly realised that dropping honey into his lap was a bad idea"
OK i really can't decide which caption I like the best... they're all good... you ALL get doggy smoochies!
Where's yours? :D
Oh I only provide the photos... you guys get to do the rest of the work! LOL! :-D
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Arr! Watch me snap this stick like a twig!
Oh my God!
This stick has a big black dude attached to it!
"Geoff suddenly realised that dropping honey into his lap was a bad idea"
OK i really can't decide which caption I like the best... they're all good... you ALL get doggy smoochies!
Where's yours? :D
Oh I only provide the photos... you guys get to do the rest of the work! LOL! :-D
Post a Comment