Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Feeling better now

I'm going to adopt this fine expression, yes. It pretty much recaps my day, in a sarcastic fashion. Just came back from a run of sorts (run a block, walk a block, etc - I have no lungs), I'm warm from the tanning lamps and ready to chill out for a bit. Just need to feed the kids first.

This morning I brought the big bean to the vet's for a complete blood profile including thyroid, no idea why it costs so much but he's worth it. I really want to know if he's healthy inside, after all he'll be 3.5 years old at the end of June and it was more than time. He was soooo good, gentle, calm and had everyone fawning all over him. A real romeo! A BIG romeo, up to 138.5 lbs now and still growing... that's unusually big for an akita. I don't mind cuz he's ripped, gorgeous muscle tone and no fat at all... but man is he ever freaking *strong*. No wonder they used them to hunt bears in Japan!

No comments: