Thursday, June 28, 2007

Brouhaha

"Live your life and forget your age."
Norman Vincent Peale

I want an iPhone sooo bad! Can't wait for it to be available and affordable for us Canucks... I'll probably get the 2nd or 3rd gen model though, the first ones always tend to have more bugs than a chinese restaurant. But oh! Do they ever look yummay... my fingers are itching!

Am having a major fetish right now for chocolate-covered raisins. So what if they look like rabbit droppings, they taste good. They're chewy, sweet, and totally bad for you. I wonder how I can ever attempt a 5-day cleanse and not die from wanting all manners of junk food... I guess we'll find out. After vacation, I'm going for it. If anyone has a recommendation for a liquid-based cleanse, please let me know... am not going hard-core and living off lemonade for 10 days, my liver will start to eat itself. But 5 days... I can do that. Or at least I can give it a damn good try... would love to know how it feels to have a flat tummy.

Sooo... we ground up another batch of chicken frames for the dogs tonight (35 lbs of that crap), it's super messy and gross eh? Just have to hop in the shower now, need a hair treatment and it's finally cool enough so that I can enjoy some steam in there. Aaaah. So refreshing, I love it. I LOVE SUMMER!!!

3 comments:

prin said...

"So what if they look like rabbit droppings, they taste good."

That's what Dakotah says too... I don't believe him.

Smiler said...

You remember the cleansing diet I did a few years back? If you want I'll be glad to lend you my "Asian Health Secrets" book that provided the inspiration for that.

If anything, you'll learn all kinds of things and there are all kinds of variations of it you can try (and noooo... you don't HAVE to drink the chrysanthemum tea if you don't wanna) and the best part is you can do it for just 3 days instead of my hardcore 3-week version!

Great for giving your immune system a boost too. Heck, sounds so good, I might just give it another try myself for a few days this week! :-)

Technodoll said...

Smiler, definitely. I just can't do weird-tasting stuff (yuck! tea! LOL) but the simple things like the lemonade mix from "Master Cleanse" sounds very doable. And broths. I need to do this both physically and mentally. If you go through it this week, let me know how it goes, please? becos!