Friday, October 17, 2008

Gaaaahhh!

It's Friday afternoon and my shoulders are bunching up from tension. Obviously I don't feel like working, and obviously someone else feels like working even LESS than I do so you know what happens? I have to do her job. Yep.

Are we in the same department?

Of course not.

So, in the space of an hour, I have become a financial accountant whiz who has to dig deep into mountains of data and graphs to make a pretty presentation. If I'm lucky I might be done by Halloween and of course, it had to be done a week ago. So. Not. Cool.

I can't get home to that glass of red wine fast enough. That, and a massage.

Yey for boyfriends with strong hands!

If he's lucky, I may pay him back in sex. He he.

/end of I Wish I Psychic post/

16 comments:

Vegas said...

I found a four-leaf clover once, ergo I am lucky....

Anonymous said...

Arghhh, I can barely read the dark green areas. Love the new look but like it better when you have the main blog part background lighter (perhaps darker font?).

Technodoll said...

Teri, it's your computer settings!

The main blog background is white... Can't get any paler than that, LOL! And there are no dark green areas at all.

I think you need a monitor upgrade :-D

Technodoll said...

Oh and Vegas... bee-haave.

Its Just Me - Daring to Dream said...

LOL...you 'may' pay him back....girl, you are funny!

Dolce said...

MMM...wine. I'm with you, sister. It can't get to my lips fast enough. Two weeks though without it? Are you C.R.A.Z.Y.?

KA said...

I could use a massage. Think Duke will give me one?

Technodoll said...

Daring, it's just how relationships go eh? LOL

Dolce, yep... liver needed a break but now no holds barred. It was goood.

Toughgirl, I was told I would only get if I asked, so... how could Duke say no to you!

myself said...

Ah. People's leftovers, work version, ain't it grand? Someone has attempted to do that with me and I am having none of it. Tried to pass something off to the supervisor and myself. Um.

NO

But that's the kinda bitch I am ;-)

Technodoll said...

I wish I could say no... but it's for my boss, he's been asking the finance girl for two weeks to no avail, so... sigh.

I can only hope these brownie points get me somewhere in life!

myself said...

It's ok, I'm not normal, I get sick twisted pleasure out of telling people no.

I'm kinda sick that way.

Amazingly people still hire me even though I strongly stand up for myself....

I probably scare them...yeah, that's it...

prin said...

Thaaat's why TeriM likes my pics. lol

Ah, yes, the passer offer. I have one of those too. Makes work awesomer and awesomer. :(

*passes techno some minty chocolate*

Technodoll said...

Myself, that's what I get for being short, eh? LOL

Prin, thanks... *nibbles chocklit appreciatively*

Frank said...

You mean get back to that *bottle* of red wine. Let's be honest.

Unknown said...

TD, I think you forgot something... What happens with Vegas... Stays with Vegas... héhé... Actually, I'm happy you're sharing it with us... Of course... you know me... :-P

BTW, I updated my photos of Mom's B-day post... You should see them now... I'm actually at my moms place for dinner and about to read the blog to her... héhé...

BYE
MAD
P.S.: Vegas says that one only has to ask to have sex and "myself" says that she get sick twisted pleasure out of telling people no... Hummmm.... I wonder... :-\

Technodoll said...

Frank, ok the bottle... but it only had two glasses left in it :-D

Mad, I'll go check those photos, thanks! As for the rest, well... Let's just say I don't ask, I take! mmm.