Thursday, October 30, 2008

How I survive my days on planet blue

I have to point out, hats off, give an award to The Fail Blog... If you haven't bookmarked this site yet then you either have zero sense of humour, you're lazy or you're about to jump off a cliff and just don't care.

For the rest of you... are we laughing yet?

fail owned pwned pictures

PS: am not responsible for any milk squirting out of your noses, cracked ribs, pee in panty crotches or any firings due to you becoming an avid reader who wheezes from laughing instead of filing those papers. Seriously. I'm just a fan, nothing else. Back to work, you bums!

5 comments:

Mike said...

I got that for my niece.

I then taught her the phrase "helmet special".

She called her mom this then sliced at her shins.

I'm not welcome back.

prin said...

I don't have it bookmarked because somebody always sends it to me when there's something especially good on it. :D

Technodoll said...

Mike, words fail meh.

Prin, that's just the dog chasing its tail! LOL

Its Just Me - Daring to Dream said...

LOL..thanks for sharing!

Its Just Me - Daring to Dream said...

Come to think of it, reminds me of a little song called Say Say Little Enemy and the portion of the song that says "slide down my razor blade"..OUCH! Just a sick version of Say Say Little Playmate!