Friday, October 10, 2008

More awesomeness!

She did it again! w00t!

My superduper blog designer Chica revamped the header for my Bubblegum Snapshots blog - pretty neat, innit? At some point I'll have her redo the whole thing but for now, me is happy.

*satisfied sigh*

Just would like a few more followers for that one and my world is all rainbows, hot chocolates and a renewed vigour for snapping photos. Sweet :-)

6 comments:

KA said...

chica's working on one for me too, she does awesome work, no?

Technodoll said...

Yeah... she does. Can't wait to see the end result of yours! :-)

Frank said...

It'd be interesting to see what she could do with mine (not that I have a problem with my current one), but seeing how my sister designed it, I think I might create a little family feud if I "outsourced" some artistic work :P

Unknown said...

Good work indeed... And I love you photography work too... Didn't get a chance to comment on it yet, but browsed through it a few times now... And just added myself as a followers, maybe I should copycat this too, I also (humbly) enjoy photography a lot...

Keep it up!

BYE
MAD
P.S.: Ho... And don't forget to have fun!!! :-)

Technodoll said...

Frank, did you ask you sister if she would mind? ;-)

Mad, the photo blog will be completely redone next week so it'll be more fun to peruse then!

Its Just Me - Daring to Dream said...

Isnt it great to get just what you want after a wait...? congrats!