I wanted to hate Edward Norton's "Hulk" as much as I wanted to love Robert Downey Jr's "Ironman". However somebody (points finger randomly up towards the skies) has a sick sense of humour and twisted it all around - hah.
I just felt bad for the poor guy, couldn't even get it on with his woman lest the green beast make an appearance. A sick part of me kept wondering "how big does that green dick get, anyways?" but I guess we'll have to wait for "The Incredible Bulk" to find out.
The rest of the evening was spent watching tornado disaster shows and eating dill-pickle popcorn. Yeah. We be classy.
In other news, here are the awesome hiking boots I got yesterday, which will hopefully make the next few year's hikes with the doggies more pleasant... Vegas also got some new footwear so the next time he trips on a leaf, I'm gonna have a ball with it :-D
What else... oh yeah, the winter tires are going on the car today. Can't trust this weather farther than I can throw it.
All this to say... find your inner Hulk in times of distress. That's my motto for this week: don't get discouraged or feel defeated, get mad! Turn the tables around on fate and show her what ya got, baby! Am braced for the worst news possible and if it happens, I will turn green and start thrashing cars around while roaring like a mofo.
Nobody will see my crying inside.
/end of Must Get Through This Horrid Week post/
23 comments:
Hum... I actually liked Downey Jr's Ironman, and I usually love everything Norton does... so I guess I won't like Hulk (as you can guess, I didn't see it yet)...
As for getting MAD... well... ya know... I'm such a sweetie wimp... I'll do my best :-)
BYE
MAD... Or am I?
Dr Phil says that anger just makes you the victim. And it's true. You get mad because you're a victim of something.
Chocolate's way less contagious too.
Go get em Girl!
Like the boots! :)
I say stock up on chocolate and wine for this crazy week! Along with some deep breaths, back rubs and doggie kisses, you'll come out on top I am sure of it ;)
Mad, you might not be rage-mad but you're certainly crazy-mad, which is good enough for the world ;-)
Prin, it helps to get mad sometimes to start the engines. The rest should be run on other types of fuel, I agree!
Lola, thanks! I hope they're as comfy on the trails as they were in the store, though.
SweetT, that is a great idea... specially since I'll be alone for most of it. Sigh.
"how big does that green dick get, anyways?"
Big enough to start thrashing cars and roaring like a mofo.
Ha ha, reminds me of the commercial for plastic Gladware, "Don't get mad, get glad."
Hope you don't get the worst today.
"my motto for this week: don't get discouraged or feel defeated, get mad!: ha ha! Thats SO me already!
As well as the saying from the original tv show: Please dont make me angry - you wont like me when I am angry!
Sweet little me - who knew?!
Frank, maybe I should have used a word other than "dick"... pickle, perhaps? LOL!
Katie, I loooved those adverts! haha!
Daring, you're a panther. So there :-)
Ok does it make me sick in the head that Marvin Gaye's "Let's Get It On" floated thru my head when I read that the green guy can't get it on with his gf?? Yeah probably.
About the winter tires...WIMP! What kind of Montrealer are you that you don't play the game with Mother Nature, chancing the game of bumper cars on worn all seasons? Geez!
Ok enough out of me today.
Myself, I'm a wimp with (so far and knock on wood) no broken bones! ha ha!!
Only after I eat broccoli, apparently... *grin*
Hey, wait. I see a green theme here??
I'm not the one I worry about, it's all the other asswipes out there that forget from year to year how to drive on snow. WTF!
I prefer to break bones by falling. Apparently always in the ass area too...go figure....walking is NOT my friend!
I'm staying far far away from the green dick commentary....hehehe
Oh c'mon admit you love the pickles... mmm.
*munch munch*
Of all the trails I've hiked, I have yet to buy a proper pair of hiking boots......
I like comic strip movies. Now I'll have to go check this one out!
WW, what are you waiting for? Old battered feet like mine? LOL!
Dolce, you might like this one, it has heart. Just Liv Tyler who's annoyingly wimpy, I find... mleh.
I like the way the boots are called "day hiking boots" as opposed to "evening hiking boots" which must slinky little things in black, with maybe a few sequins along the way.
and ewwwwww about Mr Hulks privates!
:o)
Maybe vampires hike barefoot?
*ponders*
I painted my genitals green last night and shouted "Vegas SMASH!" before jumping on TD. She didn't go for it.
I think I'm allergic to paint.
Ignore him, he forgot his meds this morning.
*ashamed*
The Incredible Bulk? Hahahahahahha!! That just made my day. I guess color doesn't matter!
It is always a delight when I can make it over here. Mwah!
He he! I knew *someone* would catch that!! :-D
Post a Comment