Thursday, October 2, 2008

Big changes are in the air...

All I will say is "stay tuned", hopefully sooner than later you'll know what I mean. Sorry for the cliffhanger but that's all she wrote, folks!

17 comments:

myself said...

GACK!

prin said...

I don't like change.

Katie said...

Love the new layout. Surprises are good.

myself said...

tee hee love the bubbagums!

Technodoll said...

Yey! Am sooo thrilled! Been dreaming about this since forever and now it's done! :-)

Sweet T said...

Love it!!!

prin said...

Phew. It's nearly the same as it was.

Just kidding.

It's cute. :) Way less girly than I expected. :D

Technodoll said...

I won't stop using four-letter words, I promise! LOL!

So happy with the update, you've no idea. Best therapy evah!

myself said...

ahhh now I see it in big form....as in not on the PDA, looks lovely and very.........erm......pink!

Technodoll said...

Deep down, I'm alot more girlie than I appear, pottymouth and all! LOL although I'm goth in my thoughts, I do like to be gentle on the eyes... yeah. This is the new me, for now. Who knows what next year will bring? ;-)

Its Just Me - Daring to Dream said...

LOVE YOUR NEW DESIGN AND CANT WAIT TO HEAR MORE!!! (and its in all caps cause I'm yelling with excitement!!)

TELL TELL!!!!!

Technodoll said...

LOL well, this was actually the big news... blog makeover! Plus looking really good for my raise, and I survived Vegas' bachelor party night cuz he was such a love about it. All in all, a good day indeed :-)

Anonymous said...

I think it's great.... lurve the pink! Dani

the Constantly Dramatic One said...

Great new layout!! So girly!! I love it!

Technodoll said...

Thanks Dani! I loves it tooo!

CD, this just feels like ME now - so thrilled :-)

prin said...

It fits better on my work screen. :)

Its Just Me - Daring to Dream said...

LOL...Sorry I was a little late reading this comment then, but I do love the new blog look...leave it up to you to set the trend.. :)

love it!