figuring it out one day at a time
Girl, I had snow this morning, too!
oh HC will be so happy.For about 5 seconds til his feet are frozen/soaking wet on his way to work tomorrow.Newbs ;-)
PS I have a friend in Tennessee and it snowed there today too...he wanted to come back here only to have me tell him it's snowing here also...sigh.
Oh, you didn't see snow. It was nearly nothing when I got back here. In Vermont, it was a fricken blizzard. Like, for serious. We were all going 50km/h on the highway. Insane. October. Pffft!
Really? Ok.Your place or mine.
WW, it's contagious! LOLMyself, come January the newbs are eating their words... frozen.Prin, winter tires on NOW! sheesh!Mike, figure of speech!
Snow! Yippee!
Wow. I got my winter tires on today, and the temp here now is 12 degrees and rising!!!
Yes, I saw the news - its snowing in New England parts of the US as well....Its too soon!!!! ugh (hates snow)
You know, walking dogs this morning and all I heard was sirens....meaning no one remembers how to drive like a non-idiot in Montreal. Yey winter.
Yeah we had some of that on Monday...I don't know that I've ever seen it snow this early.
Sian, watch out what you wish for! LOLSweetT, just wait until our blast heads eastwards... you'll be glad for those snow tires!Daring, snow is ok. In winter. NOT NOW!Myself, yep that's typical. Sigh.Frank, same here - it's way too early :-/
Nobody told me winter started in October here! I've been conned!Mike - Pretty rude comment tbh. Have some manners eh?
*smiles at Vegas' comment to Mike* TD - you have a keeper!
Should we tell Vegas about the three week long cold snaps or the inevitably green Christmases?Naaah.
He he nope. Let him figure it out for himself... *evil*
It's what you get for living in the frozen North, eh?
Post a Comment
17 comments:
Girl, I had snow this morning, too!
oh HC will be so happy.
For about 5 seconds til his feet are frozen/soaking wet on his way to work tomorrow.
Newbs ;-)
PS I have a friend in Tennessee and it snowed there today too...he wanted to come back here only to have me tell him it's snowing here also...sigh.
Oh, you didn't see snow. It was nearly nothing when I got back here. In Vermont, it was a fricken blizzard. Like, for serious. We were all going 50km/h on the highway. Insane.
October. Pffft!
Really? Ok.
Your place or mine.
WW, it's contagious! LOL
Myself, come January the newbs are eating their words... frozen.
Prin, winter tires on NOW! sheesh!
Mike, figure of speech!
Snow! Yippee!
Wow. I got my winter tires on today, and the temp here now is 12 degrees and rising!!!
Yes, I saw the news - its snowing in New England parts of the US as well....Its too soon!!!! ugh (hates snow)
You know, walking dogs this morning and all I heard was sirens....meaning no one remembers how to drive like a non-idiot in Montreal. Yey winter.
Yeah we had some of that on Monday...I don't know that I've ever seen it snow this early.
Sian, watch out what you wish for! LOL
SweetT, just wait until our blast heads eastwards... you'll be glad for those snow tires!
Daring, snow is ok. In winter. NOT NOW!
Myself, yep that's typical. Sigh.
Frank, same here - it's way too early :-/
Nobody told me winter started in October here! I've been conned!
Mike - Pretty rude comment tbh. Have some manners eh?
*smiles at Vegas' comment to Mike* TD - you have a keeper!
Should we tell Vegas about the three week long cold snaps or the inevitably green Christmases?
Naaah.
He he nope. Let him figure it out for himself... *evil*
It's what you get for living in the frozen North, eh?
Post a Comment