
OK it's a bit pixelised but should settle down if you add it to your blog's side column or sumtin. For this, you get a big THANK YOU from moi, everlasting gratefulness and a smooch from the doggies, for good measure :-D
Also!
I'd love to have followers, you know, like the Bubblegum Blues Gang or the Diaries Daring Devils... no violence or cult matters involved, of course. Sheesh.
All you need to do is click on "follow this blog" link on the left column, near the top of the page under the box of squished cats, and you're all set! I look groovy and you're always in the loop of stuff.
Thanks guys... I couldn't do it without you!
8 comments:
I will put that little widget thing for you. Fo sho'. I wish I can make one of those thingies too.
But I won't follow your blog. I don't like the following thingie. It makes my Google Reader messy and I hate when it things get messy. Unless it involves Clive.......*wink wink nudge nudge* =p
I have you on my Google Reader though so no worries! =D
I'll try and figure this out...and I hope you feel better!
CD, thanks! I love me some widgets :-D and totally understood for the reader thing - I don't have it cuz it messes with my brain, LOL!
PrincessB, I feel loads better now. Amazing what some rest will do :-)
I'll try to figure out how to do it.....ack.....
Do what, follow the blog or post the thingiemading as a photo in your blog sidebar?...
I've added this little button to my sidebar. Check it out. I miss u, u don't seem to be stopping by these days.
Hugs.
I didn't think you'd notice! Awe! will visit you today :-)
Done... MADLY MAD now has a link to the Bubblegum Diaries, and thanks you for the link back ;-)
Also added my humble self to you followers... cuz... I am... Following... Am even walking in your footsteps... :)
Thank YOU!
Post a Comment