"Fate is like a strange, unpopular restaurant, filled with odd waiters who bring you things you never asked for and don't always like." ~Lemony Snicket
Yet we keep going to these places because the alternative is too depressing... Always eating the same food, at the same place with the same people at the same time...
Clockwork precision and repetition is not always good... Unless we don't strive to make things better... Even though there are much more toads than prins out there, we still keep kissing... For better or worst... I know I do... :)
5 comments:
So true...
Yet we keep going to these places because the alternative is too depressing... Always eating the same food, at the same place with the same people at the same time...
Clockwork precision and repetition is not always good... Unless we don't strive to make things better... Even though there are much more toads than prins out there, we still keep kissing... For better or worst... I know I do... :)
BYE
MAD
love the quote :)
Mad, I embrace change... I just don't enjoy the insecurities that sometimes go with it.
Piper, me too :-)
I fucking hate Lemony Snicket. I just found the need to share that with you.
Very true....
Post a Comment