OK let's start with the good, we all need some good! The lovely and talented Chica from Design Bug put the finishing touches on my new blog today... Yes! Another one! My last for a while, LOL!
Sooo... tadaah! Please check it out, ladies and gentlemen: Bubblegum Dogs is now alive and kicking! Hope you join the dog house and visit often, it should be pretty fun in there. Dog haters please abstain! *grin*
For the bad, well it's been pissing cold rain all day and it's turning into wet skanky snow overnight. I can see cases of S.A.D. on the horizon if the weather doesn't get better soon... that stuff's no joke, it can seriously mess with your brain chemicals. No wonder chocolate-flavoured whiskey is so popular in deep winter... or is that pickles n'vodka?
The ugly: if the crap at work keeps up, I might have to put my foot down because that package they offered me? It's just not good enough. No thank you. And I will fight back if I have to.
So on this note I now have to take the furkids out for their evening bio-break in the pouring freezing rain, then we endure the stink of wet dogs for a few hours. And we're out of wine, too.
Life is good! :-D
/end of Just Another Day In Corporate Hell post/
5 comments:
Oh I'm not too bothered by the SAD thing (yey tanning beds in case of emergency, LOL!) but Vegas, well he's a big target... I worry about him. As for the lawyer thing, yep I'm *this* close!
mmm yeah HC will probably be a prime target also come to think of it...although he's looking forward to snow (sick sick sick!).
Get Vegas to take the vitamin D. Seriously, that's what we don't get when we have no sun....
You need a raincoat for the doggies. :D
You both should be taking vitamin D. Every day. Seriously. It prevents MS and a bunch of other autoimmune diseases.
Myself, I will get him a bottle and let's hope it helps. Are there studies to back this up?...
Prin, what are the recommended daily doses, do you know? I take a multivitamin every day, does that count?
Oh Technodoll - Life is Good! Remember, life happens when we are making plans, so dont forget about Vegas and your dogs and just love on them as you get through your work drama...and as for the package they offered...does it get bigger if you rub it? *grin*
Post a Comment