So yep. Five hours of sleep later here I am, sipping a hot apple cimbun tea that Vegas made for me and spoiling you all with tales of grossdom.
He he.
I don't think we're doing much today on account of rubber legs and a bruised gut. Poor sweet Vegas... he stayed up with me until the wee hours, making sure I wasn't going through this alone. I never had anyone do that before. *blush*Um, ok no mooshies this morning.
*sips tea*
We do need to drive up to the Mountain Equipment Coop (MEC) to look for hiking boots, yesterday's walk in the bumpy woods in old sneakers (trainers, sports shoes, whatever you calls 'em) just didn't cut it. Vegas almost twisted his ankle on a a leaf!
Apologies for the boring past couple of days, peeps... My heart's not been into making up funny stories when my head is a mess. Damn work stress. *breathes*
/end of Have A Great Sunday! post/
17 comments:
I wonder if you have IBS.
Have a happy tea.:)
mmmmmmmmmmmm tea
at least you're feeling better!
You know......if that cat is a human and female..........this would hae been a total different kinda blog =p
Glad you're feeling better! I'm jealous of your man being there! I had a freaky ear infection and noone to take care of me! Waaaah!
Pity party over now :)
Prin, I'm testing a theory now: twice I eat broccoli and I'm deadly sick. Hmmm.
Myself, yes mmm tea and yes am finally better. Might need more tea!
CD, at least the cat is a girl :-D
PrincessB, I mostly cower in a corner when I'm sick, don't like anybody witnessing it... but yeah, I admit it *was* nice. Yours will come again!
Well, there you go. The kids are right about the broccoli.
But I love broccoli. I'll be devastated if I can't eat it anymore :-(
Yucky broccoli...that is al I have to say about that.
Hope you feel better soon and your work stress goes away :)
I also love brocoli, so I hope you won't have to cut it out...
Happy to read you alive again, and if I were you, I would get a checkup, you seem to get these twisted stomack thigs a little too often, aren't you?
BYE
MAD
SweetT, the work stress is related to something much, much bigger than just work... uggh, I can't say more than "it's gonna be a huge shitty week for many reasons".
Mad, yeah... digestion's been all over the place the past six weeks, wtf! But. I had sooo much stress & travel, then had the stomach flu/bug, and now it appears I may be intolerant to broccoli. At least I'm making progress, LOL!
Girl...I think Prin could be right. IBS is brought on by stress...
You need to find your center and chill...pronto...
your body is trying to tell you something...
By Friday, alot more things will be settled and that should help the health - or not, depending which way things go...
*deep breath*
I smell a company take-over in the works....or sale at a minimum...
*fingies crossed all goes well and google searches abound cuz I'm that kinda curious"
Glad to know you are doing better.....food allergies can mess you up sometimes.
Myself, there are all kinds of rumours out there but nobody knows a thing. ARGH! The waiting is the worst part!
Mike, not being able to eat the things you love is akin to torture. Me mad.
Hmmm...I think we may work foe the same company....?
Oh man, I feel your pain! Nothing worse.
Those leaves have been known to kill people! hehehe (Sorry, A Christmas Story flashback)
:)
Post a Comment