figuring it out one day at a time
Ha! I will one-up-you. I have felt like that the majority of my life. (Ergo my blog name of "daring")Great imagery though..But I do hope that you breakfree of what binds you soon...Signed similarly yours,Daring
Why? (hugs)
Choose to be unbound.. if it's that easy at least. If only for a little while.
:( hey, feel better soon, ok.
Ugh. Hope you feel better soon ((hugs))
chin up. I have an idea what's up...
You'll work through it.....you're a strong girl.
Thanks everyone... am sorry to be so vague and acting weird lately, but I promise to perk up again soon and let you know what has been eating me up.Your support is a blessing. xx
grrr. yup. know the feeling. sigh.
I hope things start going better soon. Take as long as you need to perk up, but I hope for your sake you are able to do it soon.I'm sending all my positive energy towards you.
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Ha! I will one-up-you. I have felt like that the majority of my life. (Ergo my blog name of "daring")
Great imagery though..
But I do hope that you breakfree of what binds you soon...
Signed similarly yours,
Daring
Why? (hugs)
Choose to be unbound.. if it's that easy at least. If only for a little while.
:( hey, feel better soon, ok.
Ugh. Hope you feel better soon ((hugs))
chin up. I have an idea what's up...
You'll work through it.....you're a strong girl.
Thanks everyone... am sorry to be so vague and acting weird lately, but I promise to perk up again soon and let you know what has been eating me up.
Your support is a blessing.
xx
grrr. yup. know the feeling. sigh.
I hope things start going better soon. Take as long as you need to perk up, but I hope for your sake you are able to do it soon.
I'm sending all my positive energy towards you.
Post a Comment