figuring it out one day at a time
All the stupid bosses of the world are dinosaurs?! Wow, now it all makes sense!*snicker/laugh/chuckle*[not back to work in the cave]
Love Natalie Dee. She always seem to nail it on the head.
OMG that pic is so different from all your other ones, but I think it's precious!
that's my brain today too. quite sad...
Daring, you made me choke on my blueberry tea!Katie, aha! I was looking for the author, thanks!Toughgirl, I need change sometimes eh? Yep. I like it :-DMyself, is it me or does today feel like a crummy Monday?
TD, sadly, there is ALWAYS Monday.....no matter whether it is named that or not. I had a severe case of the "I can't want to"'s today....SEVERE! mind completely elsewhere...
Do like me... stomp your foot and go NON! NON! and then, tadaaah! it's wednesday :-D
Post a Comment
7 comments:
All the stupid bosses of the world are dinosaurs?! Wow, now it all makes sense!
*snicker/laugh/chuckle*
[not back to work in the cave]
Love Natalie Dee. She always seem to nail it on the head.
OMG that pic is so different from all your other ones, but I think it's precious!
that's my brain today too. quite sad...
Daring, you made me choke on my blueberry tea!
Katie, aha! I was looking for the author, thanks!
Toughgirl, I need change sometimes eh? Yep. I like it :-D
Myself, is it me or does today feel like a crummy Monday?
TD, sadly, there is ALWAYS Monday.....no matter whether it is named that or not.
I had a severe case of the "I can't want to"'s today....SEVERE! mind completely elsewhere...
Do like me... stomp your foot and go NON! NON! and then, tadaaah! it's wednesday :-D
Post a Comment