Sunday, October 19, 2008

Look but don't touch

Photobucket

"Women flirt to keep their stock high, men to get somewhere."
~Mignon McLaughlin, The Neurotic's Notebook, 1960

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's true. Those bad men! Or maybe women are bad?? Just teases? Hmm...maybe I shouldn't comment while on pain meds...

prin said...

It's true.

Unknown said...

hum... I wonder if I should say anything about this topic... I'm not sure, but... I think I'm the only man here... :-)

But I can't hold my big stupid mouth, so I'll say it...

For the longest time, I thought that what is said here is true, that men want to get somewhere and women just want to up their stake...

But now I know it to be false... Women want to get somewhere just as much as men... Especially since the last 3-4 decades... They may even be getting worst than man on that side... Turst me... I know...

Flame on!

BYE
MAD

Its Just Me - Daring to Dream said...

Now thats such a hot picture. Glad I am straight, but oh so true the comment!

Anonymous said...

Great!!!

Love the pic, too!

Technodoll said...

I'm not sure if the quote applies to all women, but it sure applies to the majority... yes, even in this day and age ;-)

Mike said...

she's wearing underwear.

Nice boobs tho.

the Constantly Dramatic One said...

Can I steal this photo?! It's soooo pinup-y!