figuring it out one day at a time
Ewwww. Is the road that dark? I don't wanna know. *hides in the closet, fetal and shaking*
Love the title... but unfortunately you stuck that song in my head now. grr.
Prin, grow a pair and walk, dammit! :-DToughgirl, it's a good one to be stuck with!
I have felt like that lady in that picture, in the dark, just barely lit...I also love J.R.R. Tolkien and his writings.I've been full of faith and faithless pretty much equally through my life...somewhere in the middle right now...
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Ewwww. Is the road that dark? I don't wanna know. *hides in the closet, fetal and shaking*
Love the title... but unfortunately you stuck that song in my head now. grr.
Prin, grow a pair and walk, dammit! :-D
Toughgirl, it's a good one to be stuck with!
I have felt like that lady in that picture, in the dark, just barely lit...I also love J.R.R. Tolkien and his writings.
I've been full of faith and faithless pretty much equally through my life...somewhere in the middle right now...
Post a Comment