Luckily, I have whacko friends like Prin who like to send me hysterical little cartoons like this one on Dating Phases - no, seriously, you have to check this shit out! I might have peed my panties a little.*ah-hem*
Have you ever spent an entire evening glued to The Food Network cuz the shows are so awesome? Whodathunkit... it's become our favorite channel of the lot yet here we are, eating cheese on toast and cereal for dinner. Something is seriously wrong here.
I'm stalling for time here, writing drivel until the things of substance can be talked about. Sigh. I hate being censored yet I understand why - doesn't make it easier though.
Bear with me for a bit longer.
/end of Corporations Suck post/
11 comments:
I wondered why your office smelled funny yesterday
Food network...its amazing how simple they make it and we are so in awe...but sadly, I will never cook a meal I watch on tv...but its great to watch!
*Signed a Special K kinda girl!
Vegas, maybe you should brush your teeth more :-)
Daring, do you like to cook, in general?..
Yey for censorship. Ok, that was sarcasm.
I almost deleted your comment for fun and torture! :-D
cenensorship snucks..
(it's ok, I promise I'll find my mind again at some point....)
LOL!! I would have wondered if I was going insane before assuming you deleted it. :D
TD: If I cook it, I dont want to eat it. Sounds mad and crazy, but I love the way food looks on display. But I am more of a fish, chicken only girl - so a lot of the meats I dont want to touch with my hands (lol)
Myself, how's that tongue today :-)
Prin, I'll git ya another time...
Daring, so no fried liver and onions?... *barf*
I am always glued to the food network, but do I ever cook anything from it? NO. I wish I could make all those lovely dishes, but who really has the time and energy, mostly the energy to do it.
Piper, that's what retirement is for? LOL
Post a Comment