Well, it's almost done now... Check it out: The new revamped Bubblegum Diaries!
Yep! My dear designer Chica worked her butt off this weekend to get this up and running for me - we're still fine-tuning things (like the photo tabs, they'll only be live later this week after I get coached on the coding - ah, she's so patient!) but for the most part, that's it! Wooo!
I would love more snapshots blog followers so hey, don't be shy... please spread the good word :-)
Vegas left for New York earlier this morning, I had to do the dog run and am now obviously late for work. Somehow, chugging a latte just isn't very couth soooo I blog to alleviate the guilt.
Crap. It's not working. Byyyyeeeee!
/end of Yay New Snapshots Blog! post/
4 comments:
Why is there guilt for chugging a latte?
Yey Monday!
LOL no, guilt for drinking it too fast (what a waste) but mostly for being late for work... *dang*
Chica worked another miracle, huh?
I loves her :-)
Post a Comment