figuring it out one day at a time
I want a tree hat.
It even comes with little midgets in it...
That picture looks like Alfalfa from the Little Rascals! But the quote is funny...most adults dont know and keep trying to find themselves so they can ask themselves! Look at me - almost 40 and I JUST determined what I wanted to be!
hahaha it's funny to read that when I just figured out what i really wanna be when I grow up!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I want a tree hat.
It even comes with little midgets in it...
That picture looks like Alfalfa from the Little Rascals! But the quote is funny...most adults dont know and keep trying to find themselves so they can ask themselves! Look at me - almost 40 and I JUST determined what I wanted to be!
hahaha it's funny to read that when I just figured out what i really wanna be when I grow up!
Post a Comment