I don't think he sat in his stroller for more than two minutes, LOL! Here his is with grandpa, then it was one gramma, then the other, then his mom, then his dad... I don't touch babies though, I only photograph them and it's good nuff for me.This three-day weekend melted away like soft toffee on my tongue, and I want it back dammit! Despite the migraines (all gone now), the PMS and various hiccups... I had a super lovely time.
But not a turkey in sight. Oh well!
Am ready to face the week now - however with Vegas away in NYC for most of it, I expect the days to feel long. The suitcase and airport thing tends to bring back bad memories.
Long-distance relationships suck ass, OK?
Kay, back to watching the fights with Vegas... ever since we upgraded our TV to digital, he's got his soccer and fight networks and I have my cooking and animal planet shows, it's all good. Except today was for fightins' and my head is spinning from those sweaty cauliflower-eared punching machines KO'ing each other out. Such a guy thing!
/end of Back To Reality post/
7 comments:
Long distance relationships suck, but when you are with them, every second is magical, no?
As for kids, I'm about the same way. I get a long with a very select number of children, but when I love a baby... oh that baby will be spoiled rotten.
LDRs seriously suck. At least it's not all the time!
As for children, I like to play with them, I just don't want any.
Hey, lo, you're not allowed to complain anymore. *waves rolling pin in the air*
:D
My weekend disappeared too. :(
What a cutie! "I don't touch babies" Hilarious.
Toughgirl, I get a feeling this little guy's gonna get spoiled as well... *ahem*
PrincessB, I don't even want to play with them, LOL! and yeah no more LDR's, please. Evah.
Prin, I am when he has to travel for most of the week, week after week. Sniff.
WW, well it's true :-D
Hims adorable!~
Just wait until you see his mug in my snapshots blog under "portraits"... he loved posing for me the little bugger!
Post a Comment