figuring it out one day at a time
AHAHAHA!! Was this strip written for me?
rofl - brilliant
tee hee. Not for me this week!
His cartoons are so awesome, it was hard to pick just one :-D
RLOL. Love it.
LOL!!
I wonder if he sells tshirts!
Sounds like my 2005-2006 year....precisely to a tee!
classic!
This is why I don't watch TV.... But my computer screen is just as bad... gulp...BYESAD...Thinking about working on his Novel instead of blogging...
That is soooo me. Like for reals. I just started on a novel last night, and what am I doing right now? Watching tv. :o)
Post a Comment
11 comments:
AHAHAHA!! Was this strip written for me?
rofl - brilliant
tee hee. Not for me this week!
His cartoons are so awesome, it was hard to pick just one :-D
RLOL. Love it.
LOL!!
I wonder if he sells tshirts!
Sounds like my 2005-2006 year....precisely to a tee!
classic!
This is why I don't watch TV.... But my computer screen is just as bad... gulp...
BYE
SAD...
Thinking about working on his Novel instead of blogging...
That is soooo me. Like for reals. I just started on a novel last night, and what am I doing right now? Watching tv. :o)
Post a Comment