Love instant gratification, but only with my food/meals. Otherwise, I have absolutely NO patience at all...wierd huh? Glad I wasnt born in the 1800's...my last nerve would be in jeaopardy!
I spent 45 minutes cooking rice and peanut saucey beef only to totally burn the beef and spending another 20 minutes making peanut saucey broccolis instead.
7 comments:
before digital, I loved instant cameras.
i also like mashed potatoes.
am I patient? no. :)
Love instant gratification, but only with my food/meals. Otherwise, I have absolutely NO patience at all...wierd huh? Glad I wasnt born in the 1800's...my last nerve would be in jeaopardy!
Mmmm, instant.
I spent 45 minutes cooking rice and peanut saucey beef only to totally burn the beef and spending another 20 minutes making peanut saucey broccolis instead.
I think I have too much patience sometimes.
Weaving teaches patience. It also encourages a wider vocabulary when things go wrong.
&*$%!!!!
patience is over rated!!!
is that some sort of deformed penis/fetus thing?
Lola, see? :-D
Daring, you would have made a fine Lady In Waiting! LOL!
Prin, I think so too... did you mash your own peanuts into butter?
Sian, ROTF! It's just so hard to imagine you using $%&# words!
Toughgirl, admit you've got cabin fever now...
Mike, it's one of those blobs shrinks show you on flash cards. Hmm. You sure you don't see cake?
Post a Comment