You know your man's a sweetheart when he comes to your office with a box in his hands and a big smile on his face, all topped with a beautiful card full of mooshy words!
What was in the said box? A dreamy new awesome camera lens!
It was supposed to be a christmas present but with the recent events "somebody" thought I needed a morale boost, and hopefully I'll have some free time to dabble more into photography...
I'm so spoiled. Awe!
He didn't have to do this, I love him to bits no matter what life events get thrown on our path. But. This does make me smile like an idiot and makes me forget, just for a moment, the shitty icelandic weather outside (it's deep winter freezing winds, brr - we went out with colleagues for dim sum in Chinatown and almost didn't make it back!).
I might have some good news to share in a bit... good joojoo accepted!
/end of Where's My Lava Lamp post/
16 comments:
awww!
That's so awesome :) I love surprises!
oh isn't he sweet cuz the way to a woman's heart is DEF thru a camera lens (ok maybe you and I are weird?)
Ok, you know my joo joo is bloody busted, but I'm sending you whatever good I may have :)
Way to go Vegas! TD you are so lucky to have such a wonderful suprise by the man you love. Now thats a great way to brighten your day! :-)
S'gonna be fun! YEY!
Awww I wish a guy would be so sweet to me :-)
Oh I am jealous :) I want and need a new lens! Enjoy
Nice!!!
I have that same lens! It rocks taking pics of dogs in water!
You're going to love it!
Ashli, normally I don't like surprises but this one... yeah. It made me giddy!
Myself, we're not weird we're perfect! reeer! And I think your joojoo is working...
Daring, I know how lucky I am, believe me :-)
Prin, what kind of pie do you want?
Toughgirl, you have two! don't complain! LOL
Piper, all you need to do is lose your job... *grin*
Lola, so happy to have a real-life endorsement - I can't wait to use it!
Is tiramisu pie? :D
Hmm. All I can think of is apple for now. :D
you are lucky to have such a great man in your life, the rest of the pieces will fall in place. the trick is to keep breathing...
That is so sweet! You've got a great guy.
That will definitely be fun to play with!
I so need a DSLR.....I want lenses too!
Prin, apple crumble maybe?
Voice, totally breathing now - like a horse on a racetrack!
Katie, he's the Best One :-)
WW, what camera do you currently use? Your pics are so damn awesome!
A Panasonic Lumix, it's a DSLR-like camera. I need to desperately upgrade! I've got the monies, but can't decide.....
Mmm. Nikon D90... my dream. Sigh. someday... LOL!
You, my friend are a very blessed women. Once when Raymond & I were watching some movie where the guy brought the girl flowers, I said, "I don't remember you ever bringing me flowers" - an innocent observation.
A few days later, R came in the door after work with a bouquet purchased from the street vendor a few blocks from our house. As he handed them to me he said, "Now you can't say that I've never given you flowers!". What a freakin romantic! LOL
Post a Comment