figuring it out one day at a time
"Bake a cake" and today is "Vanishing youth".. those are two things that make me go "hummm"!How can I say you are "subtile"(fr.)I know I am over the hills but it's not the date yet!! Give me time :))Do I have to give you 2 or 3 days notice for a visit? Well, lets just say you are warned... If all goes well Saturday afternoon I shall be there :)
There are times when I believe that clocks can be pure evil. :o)
Can you toss mine too?
Post a Comment
4 comments:
"Bake a cake" and today is "Vanishing youth".. those are two things that make me go "hummm"!
How can I say you are "subtile"(fr.)
I know I am over the hills but it's not the date yet!! Give me time :))
Do I have to give you 2 or 3 days notice for a visit? Well, lets just say you are warned... If all goes well Saturday afternoon I shall be there :)
There are times when I believe that clocks can be pure evil. :o)
There are times when I believe that clocks can be pure evil. :o)
Can you toss mine too?
Post a Comment