figuring it out one day at a time
And man was that wolf in the basement was HUGE when I was a kid. I perfected racing up the stairs two at a time like you wouldn't believe. ;o)
I had crocodiles under my bed. They'd bite my hand off my limbs hung over the bed.
Great idea, all kids beds should be on the floor.
My bed is on the floor and everybody's all, "When are you gonna get a real bed." They just don't understand.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
And man was that wolf in the basement was HUGE when I was a kid. I perfected racing up the stairs two at a time like you wouldn't believe. ;o)
I had crocodiles under my bed. They'd bite my hand off my limbs hung over the bed.
Great idea, all kids beds should be on the floor.
My bed is on the floor and everybody's all, "When are you gonna get a real bed." They just don't understand.
Post a Comment