Monday, December 3, 2007

Well... we have snow!

Looooads of snow... my god, I don't think the entire last winter had as much as we have right now, and it's still coming down! Add blowing winds and dropping temps, and even if Vegas had wanted to leave tonight as planned - well tough, not many planes are making it through today.

So yeah. We pre-empted providence!

Tomorrow we both go back to work, we're so very lucky we both work for the same company and he can use the local office here to work when he's in town, it makes future trips look that more frequent and do-able until final arrangements are made for his emmigration. Wow that was a mouthful, LOL!

Oh man my stomach is killing me... why did I eat that cake after lunch? I wasn't even hungry, ffs! *groan*

Time to go out shopping soon, Vegas needs snowpants so we can go run with the kids in the snow later on. No way can we drive anywhere though, the plows are only starting to grumble about and oh god, the huge piles of snow everywhere are just gorgeous in a way, trecherous and malicious in other ways.

I guess this is better than days of freezing miserable rain.

Bring it ON!

2 comments:

anuday said...

There is something magical though about mounds of fresh snow. It only stayed for 1 day in New York.
I fly to Manchester on Friday!

Technodoll said...

Woo! Lucky you! I mean to have had snow but just a taste... in Montreal, it's here to stay - there is just waaayyy too much. Crap.

Have a great trip in the UK!!