figuring it out one day at a time
Blizzard part three will come tomorrow when you wake up and it's still bleddy snowing. lol
Wow, what a storm! I would like a white Christmas, but not that white. :)Suburbian Queen
Prin, just listened to the news and the snow *should* taper off sometime during the night.. get yer shovel ready milady! LOL!SQueen, this is beyond ridiculous - even the proverbial "one horse open sleigh" couldn't get anywhere in this deep snow! I'll put up Post Blizzard pics tomorrow... it's quite something.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Blizzard part three will come tomorrow when you wake up and it's still bleddy snowing. lol
Wow, what a storm! I would like a white Christmas, but not that white. :)
Suburbian Queen
Prin, just listened to the news and the snow *should* taper off sometime during the night.. get yer shovel ready milady! LOL!
SQueen, this is beyond ridiculous - even the proverbial "one horse open sleigh" couldn't get anywhere in this deep snow!
I'll put up Post Blizzard pics tomorrow... it's quite something.
Post a Comment