Sunday, December 16, 2007

New poll is up!

Last poll's question was: Which of the below quotes most applies to your life philosophy? You voted:

To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funnybone. 25%
Life loves to be taken by the lapel and told: "I am with you kid. Let's go." 19%
Life is the game that must be played. 13%
He who has nothing to die for has nothing to live for. 13%
Life is the sum of all your choices. 13%
Life is simple, its just not easy. 6%
I hope life isn't a big joke, because I don't get it. 6%
Life is a great big canvas, and you should throw all the paint on it you can. 6%
Life is a cement trampoline. 0%
Life is not a final. It's daily pop quizzes. 0%

Good to see optimism rules! w00t!

Be sure to cast your votes on the new poll... cuz I know you wanna.

No comments: