I stopped at a shop near work tonight on my way home, they sell boy's stuff and are very relaxed there. You know the kind of place.
In fact the guy at the counter was sooo relaxed, as I walked in smoke was still wafting out of his nostrils as he stared vaguely into space, in his own happy pot cloud. Now I'm no prissy and have my smoke now and again, but not while I'm being paid to work, and specially not in front of customers.
Good god. The more he talked, the more stoned I got off the fumes on his breath. I'm serious. This guy reeked the big reefer, it was quite something.
I left without buying anything.
But I left happy :-D
5 comments:
Am I dumb? Because I don't know what kind of place you're talking about. You don't need to explain what pot is to me though. That I know. :-S
LOL! Oh just a boy store full of ripped jeans, funky t-shirts and the smell of hay. Not a shred of pink in sight.
lol @ hay. :D
I bet he owns the store and is a secret kajillionaire. Lucky bastid.
Hey I just got tattooed by what sounds like your sales dudes twin lol. Well except my guy had the decency to get baked OUTSIDE the store hehe.
I just love your posts. I loved that last part "But I left happy", lol!
I smoked a joint last month, my first in 12 years! I didn't feel a thing but the other fellow was floating a bit!
Post a Comment