Monday, December 17, 2007

Autopsy of a blizzard, part 2

Lumps of cars littering the windblown snowbanks...
I'm glad I don't live at street level!
More winter desolation:
There is a special kind of serenity to it all, though...
This is only after two snowplow passes. Imagine after two more?
Dogs don't have to shovel, ergo dogs are happy.
Just to get a perspective on snowbank sizes:
Early morning commute hell:
Yes... that is a forgotten bicycle tied to the fence:
Wondering what all the fuss is about:

7 comments:

prin said...

Cute doggies. :)

Technodoll said...

It's amazing how many *more* people comment on them when ambling on our snowy winter walks... they just "fit" in all this winter wonderland scenery, I guess.

Happy snowkids :-)

Anonymous said...

That looks like fun! I just want to go wrestle your puppies in the snow!

Skryker said...

Aww, sweet snowface!

And a happy boy charging through the snow.

I really like the shot of the shoveler. Looks great!

Technodoll said...

Martini, trust me it is MUCHO fun - come on over! Anytime! :-)

Skryker, thank you! Despite all the whining... it's a very cool life experience and oh, the dogs LOVE it! So I smile... how are your furries liking the snow?!

Anonymous said...

Oh darn, and here I am in the sun missing out on all the fun.

lo lo lo

Technodoll said...

Gee... thanks for rubbing it in. Very nice of you :-)

DID YOU SEE THE FACKING CAR??