I'm trying to ignore the impending snowstorm, but it's not easy... the news is terrible from where it has already hit, and it's landing here tomorrow.
Like a good trooper, I got xmas shopping and groceries done today so that I can stay bundled inside during the worst of it.
Yew-haw.
Actually the big poop will be managing the damn car... I don't mind getting all suited up to take the kids out for a romp, it's kinda fun actually cuz they enjoy the snow so much. It's not having a car until they start clearing the streets that pisses me off, and then all that shoveling - ugh. I'm tired in advance.
Vegas, oh how I wish you were here to help me cope with all of this. Sigh. Seems so much better to be two during hard times... more for the morale than anything else, I guess. Just gotta survive this one winter... the mother of all winters, as luck would have it.
On the other hand, I am quite spoiled by my lovely friends - N and FB dropped by tonight with one of FB's friends, they brought me a chicken dinner which really hit the spot. Ah. We just hung out talking about nasty things and watched "300", just for the fight scenes of course. We are so not geeks :-)
Kay, well I'm not too chatty tonight, just made my bed with sheets warm from the dryer - mmm - so g'nite peeps. Sleep tight.
1 comment:
I should have done that- get groceries and things. Instead I was getting bookshelves. :D
Post a Comment