
Yesterday was a glimpe into what life will be like once Vegas is finally here for good...
*some days of braving the heat and humidity
*other days of braving the arctic winds and blowing snow
...but most days just feeling vibrant and alive, happy to belong somewhere, to someone and to something greater than us.
Now that is what life is all about.
Yeeeeeeah! That's it! *lol*
12 comments:
OMG! I just thought of the funniest thing because of that hat. We could totally dress him up in whatever clothes in the winter and tell him ¨everybody wears this stuff. Really.¨ lol And then we'd send him somewhere snazzy and fashiony and he'd be wearing 80's fluorescents.
Can we? Please? hehe...
Awesome pics. :)
He he! Admit the hat is awesome! :-D
Ooooh handsome! More pics more more more!!! The bf's not bad either.
Yeah, awesome in a totally losery way. :P hehe... Just messin'. At least it doesn't have poms. :D
Prin, I picked the hat and I picked the man, ergo the combo is supersexy perfecto - reeer! *grin*
Smiler, I'll post a couple more tomorrow... man, I couldn't feel my frozen fingers through thick gloves when I snapped those, just happy a few came out ok! LOL
So nice to see the beanies again :). They seem to love the new man too! I'm happy that life and love are being good to you and hope you get more relationship and less long distance in your future :).
I love my hat :). Especially when the wind is as cold as it was there. I wanted a "hat like one from Fargo", so TD went shopping with me till we found one.
As for "local humour" - I already got called a pussy at work for wearing a silk balaclava thing under the Fargo hat when it was only -8 or something. My excuse of "I'm looking after my skin" didn't really do much for my "rugged man of the North" credentials.
I'd grow a beard if a) I could and b) it didn't grow out with ginger bits in it (wtf is up with that). I had a full day of growth in that pic!
Yang - metro and proud, where's my rainbow?
Great pics!!! I missed the beanies!!! They are lookin' fine.
Teri, that is also my wish! I think the next few months will be OK... just need to think "long term" and not just about the crappy long winter ahead, LOL!
Yang, your hat is hot. It fits the rest of you *grin*
HO, the beanies are at their best right now, they thrive in the snow! More pics to come!
Ginger bits? 'splain?
For some reason my beard grows out with ginger and blonde hairs in it - it's a good look, I really should try and rock it more often. With my brown hair it makes for a particularly fine juxtaposition, evincing something of the eternal interchange of yin and yang. I have a Daoist beard.
Um... only Vikings look good with beards. They also smell bad. Coincidence?
Post a Comment